Wednesday, February 26, 2014

He's here!


On Monday we welcomed our second boy! 


Reid 
February 24, 2014
8lbs 15oz - 20 inches long


We're all home and getting used to life as a family of four!

Thank you for all the prayers!  It's been such a joy  to watch lil A meet his brother for the first time and see how gentle and kind he's been towards him! :)
 They say with multiple children you find a way to love them each "differently" and that couldn't be any more true!  Both of my boys have caught my heart in ways I didn't imagine.



I hope to post a birth story soon.  For now...just getting used to this new family dynamic and recovering from the surgery.

18 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, not sure if its me but I can't view the pictures. I am sure he is a handsome little one. :)

      Delete
    2. Me too! Can't see the pictures! :-(

      Delete
  3. Congratulations to you guys, can't wait to hear the birth story. Such an exciting time and I absolutely love the name. My second boy's middle name is Alexander too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! he is so beautiful. That is a precious picture of Lil A being gentle with Reid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. What a beautiful family. Wishing you all the best of the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At first glance I say he looks like daddy although there are many changes to come. Congrats on the new baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Have I been gone that long!! Congrats!!~lcornish1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!!! ...and to imagine you have the strength to share the pics on your blog soon after the birth is totally awesome!!! Congrats Maama :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, congrats mama! He is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you're not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!